Open Data Catalog Terms & Conditions
The City of Brandon encourages the use and re-use of the City of Brandon Datasets under this licence and with the following conditions.
Under this licence you may:
- copy, publish, distribute and transmit the Datasets;
- adapt the Datasets;
- exploit the Datasets commercially, for example, by combining it with other Datasets, or by including it in Your own products or applications.
When using the datasets as described above,
- acknowledge the source of the Datasets by including the following attribution statement specified by the City of Brandon and, where possible, provide a link to this Licence: "Contains public sector Datasets made available under the City of Brandon's Open Data Licence"
- ensure that You do not use these Datasets in a way that suggests any official status of the City of Brandon or that the City of Brandon endorses You or Your Use of the Datasets
- ensure that You do not misrepresent the Datasets or their source;
- ensure that Your use of the Datasets does not breach or infringe any applicable laws.
The City of Brandon provides no warranty.
Datasets are presented 'as is' and the City excludes all representations, warranties, obligations and liabilities in relation to the Datasets to the maximum extent permitted by law. The City is not liable for any errors or omissions in the Datasets and will not, under any circumstances be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or other loss, injury or damage caused by their Use, even if specifically advised of the possibility of such loss, injury or damage. The City does not guarantee the continued supply of the Datasets.
You may not publicly state or imply that the City is participating in, or has sponsored, approved or endorsed the manner or purpose of your use or reproduction of the datasets.